Saturday, July 2, 2016

This is what America is all about.

I have been away for a bit because where I live and not too far away where massive floods and some of my extended family members had to move everything they own quick. They knew who they can call and called they did. I have no problems with helping them out. They know I got the land to park a bunch of trailers on along with a few tractor trailers full of their stuff along with their cattle can have a place to roam free and graze. Their dogs and cats came too and they all get along.
We have had to hook up everybody to my off grid power plant and run lines for their waste. No problem we all chipped in along with the kids and their dogs too. The cats just watched. We got it done. We have been BBQ and Smoking meat non stop and eating like a family then a giant fire pit. To me this is living. We are not blood but still we are family.We are a American Spirit Family. There is no better feeling helping out when you can. Hearing their kids laughing and playing with the cattle, Dogs and cats brings joy to my heart. There is something special to have the honor wo whitness this.
This is what America is all about.
Dierk’s Out: This first Amemdment art work is also protected by the Secons Amendment.

No comments:

Post a Comment