Friday, April 29, 2016

Train your hands to fight.

     With all the SJW crying about their safe spaces and micro aggression non PC words that hurt their head but can storm  a Trump Camp stop, I got something to say:

Train your hands to fight and when the PC SJW crybabies attack you, Know how to kick their ass and beat them till they drop.

     Where I live, I carry full time and nobody will stop me. If one of the PC SJW attack me, I will drop them right where they stand, and this is how they should be treated when they attack. They attack you and you have every right to defend yourself from them and the Government who supports them as they hide behind a SWAT Team.

     I will go one step further. If you have sniper training and they are protesting on your property, DROP THEM and watch them run like the cowards they are. The more they drop, The safer you and your family will be.
     The media will not protect you but the PC SJW Terrorists. MSM is not your friend.

Want to stop them? DROP THEM!

Dierks's Out: This artwork is covered by the First Amendment and protect by the Second Amendment.

No comments:

Post a Comment