Saturday, January 9, 2016

My Money Is Not Government's MONEY!

Government's hunger for money and power over Americans knows no bounds. History has showed us they will do anything possible to take what you have earned by your hard work and give it to somebody who does not work and supports them. Give me give m give me all you got government says so they can spend how they feel you should spend. Basically Government thinks Americans are stupid and can not think for themselves. Government thinks they are better then you and your family and YOU are their SERVANTS. I am nobodies servant except Jesus Christ.  The problem government thinks they are Jesus Christ. They are not.
     What I Choose to do with the money I worked hard for is my own business. Government have sent people to my compound from time to time but to only be stopped at the gate by my gate and read the warning signs. I want them to heed my warning signs. No Trespassing means just that. They do not get a free pass to trespass on my property just because they are from the government and invited themselves over to my gate. I do not invite government to my home just like government does not invite me to their home. What I do on my property or what I own out of sight is not for government to know. If they know they will find a tax to charge me and then use the force and power of government to come and collect it. Why should I have to hide what I worked hard for? Because government thinks they own America and Americans. They don't.
 
     As Americans we must protect ourselves from our out of control power hungry government. Join a local Militia and stand with your neighbors. What you worked hard for is YOURS and not the governments.
 Dierk's out.This piece falls under the FIRST AMENDMENT and is protected by the SECOND AMENDMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment